I come from a long line of southern women and try my best to emulate my mamma’s good manners and hospitality. So in that spirit, I’d like to warmly welcome you to my website! I’m a self-published author who has written two inspirational nonfiction advice books filled with my own real-life anecdotes and sassy (so I’ve been told) expressions.
My first book, The Gospel According to Mamma, gives my mamma’s wisdom its due respect and is a collection of twenty-one extraordinary lessons I learned from my charming and captivating southern mamma.
My new book, The Queen of Damn Good Advice, picks up where mamma left off with my own insights and epiphanies and provides suggestions for daughters heading off to college, preparing for marriage and
My books and this site are filled with positive and uplifting ideas and I hope they will be helpful and useful to you!
On this site
- Learn more about me
- Explore and buy my books (click one of the images above)
- Print discussion questions for my books and see Mamma’s recipe collection
- Request speaking engagements or book club appearances
- Look back at the hundreds of columns that were published between 2002 – 2010 on UPI’s Religion & Spirituality, singlemom.com as well as in numerous Texas newspapers and parenting magazines
- Subscribe to “My News Posts” and find me on Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin (See below.)