I’m on a mission to share hope-filled, light-hearted and inspirational messages that will help women command and rule their lives! Whether young women heading off to college or empty nesters trying to write their next life chapter, I want all of US (me included) to discover and REimagine our passion and purpose at every stage and age!
What do I want you to know?
- YOUR purpose in life never reaches some grand finale!!
- YOU can give yourself permission to view yourself differently from what you’ve accepted for yourself!!
- YOU can think beyond the confines of what you’ve always done or what others have generally expected from you!!
- YOUR possibilities and opportunities don’t diminish with age!!
- YOU can have dreams and pursue dreams for the rest of your life!!
My children’s books and stories are dachshund inspired and teach friendship lessons. My children’s cookbook encourages children’s creativity in the kitchen while building confidence and self-esteem. I want children to be equipped to command and rule their lives, too!
The Gospel According to Mamma presents twenty-one extraordinary life lessons grounded in the Bible and God-centered learned from my charming and captivating southern mamma. These short stories portray valuable messages, such as how to maintain faith in God and yourself, how to love the hell out of folks and how to be happy when there’s no obvious reason for it. Available in paperback and ebook editions.
The Queen of Damn Good Advice is a unique memoir ~ a collection of honest, witty short stories told with royalty flare, packed full of suggestions and inspiration applicable for young women heading off to college, empty nesters looking for new purpose and women of all ages striving to accomplish their dreams. Available in paperback and ebook editions.
Have Lipstick, Will Travel is for women of all ages trying to understand their life purpose, discover their passion, and find their voice. Why lipstick? Maybe because I’ve always insisted that “change your lipstick, change your life” is much more than a metaphor. Besides, coping with change and conquering fears are easier when wearing a brand new shade of lipstick. Come travel with me and find out! Available in paperback and ebook editions.
Lady and Bella Totally different, Totally friends teaches children that friends can be very different from each other and still be friends – even best friends. Seven important and endearing friendship lessons are highlighted in an entertaining and educational coloring storybook. And this sweet dachshund friendship tale is now available as a kindle edition on Amazon, too. It’s a dachshund world!
Lady and Bella’s Alphabet Kitchen provides first-time cooks with easy-to-follow yummy recipes. The cookbook opens with a fiction story featuring Lady and Bella and a cooking contest with more adorable colorable illustrations that also teaches cooking etiquette and hygiene, a cooking terms glossary and a “Create your own recipes” section. You’ll also see recipe photographs by the twenty-six test cooks, ages 4-16, from ten U.S. states and Germany who tried and approved every recipe in the Alphabet Kitchen. Available in paperback and spiral bound editions.
On this site
- Learn more about me
- Explore and buy my books (click one of the images above)
- Print discussion questions for my books and see Mamma’s recipe collection
- Request speaking engagements or book club appearances
- Look back at the hundreds of columns that were published between 2002 – 2010 on UPI’s Religion & Spirituality, singlemom.com as well as in numerous Texas newspapers and parenting magazines
- Join my email list (See below) and find me on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest and YouTube.