A book for your need-to-read list!!
Whether you’re going to college, starting your career, getting married, experiencing a divorce or some other life-changing drama, The Queen of Damn Good Advice has something for you!
Author Website Half-Price Special – $6.00 + FREE SHIPPING! You get:
~ The Queen of Damn Good Advice (Paperback)
~ Pocket-sized “Princess Survival Guide – 10 Tips for Success in Life & Love”
Credit and debit cards accepted via PayPal.
Be empowered, encouraged and equipped to command and rule your life with helpful, instructive, light-hearted and inspirational messages!
What do I want you to know?
- Your purpose in life never reaches some grand finale.
- You can give yourself permission to view yourself differently from what you’ve accepted for yourself.
- You can think beyond the confines of what you’ve always done or what others have generally expected from you.
- Possibilities and opportunities don’t diminish with age.
- You can have dreams and pursue dreams for the rest of your life.
I want you to feel God’s love and presence in this very moment! Relish in it, breathe it in, ponder it and rest in that knowledge. I believe God summons us to live. Don’t let fear stop you from living your life!
The Gospel According to Mamma presents twenty-one extraordinary life lessons grounded in the Bible and God-centered from my charming and captivating southern mamma. These short stories portray valuable messages, such as how to maintain faith in God and yourself, how to love the hell out of folks and how to be happy when there’s no obvious reason for it.
The Queen of Damn Good Advice is a unique memoir with practical insights, real-life anecdotes and inspiration to empower, encourage and equip women to rule their lives. You’ll find honest, witty short stories filled with common sense and gentle faith. Written for daughters of all ages and life’s stages.
Now you can get an eBook gift set containing both The Gospel According to Mama and The Queen of Damn Good Advice. Perfect for gift-giving to an e-reader, this collection makes an excellent gift for the special women in your life.
Lady and Bella Totally different, Totally Friends teaches children that friends can be very different from each other and still be friends – even best friends. Seven important and endearing friendship lessons are highlighted in an entertaining and educational coloring storybook. And this sweet dachshund friendship tale is now available as a kindle edition on Amazon, too. It’s a dachshund world!
On this site
- Learn more about me
- Explore and buy my books (click one of the images above)
- Print discussion questions for my books and see Mamma’s recipe collection
- Request speaking engagements or book club appearances
- Look back at the hundreds of columns that were published between 2002 – 2010 on UPI’s Religion & Spirituality, singlemom.com as well as in numerous Texas newspapers and parenting magazines
- Join my email list (See below) and find me on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest and YouTube.